How to Design and Teach an Online Workshop
1. Developing a workshop topic
2. Identifying your audience
3. Designing a lesson plan
4. Interacting with your students
5. Designing exercises for your students
6. Your workshop proposal
7. Technical aspects of online teaching (e.g. Yahoogroups, forums)
At the end of this workshop you will have a basic outline of your course and the first draft of a proposal ready to polish and send out to workshop coordinators.
See the main Workshops page for upcoming dates for this class.